Originally from Lancaster County, Beth served in the United States Air Force and Air National Guard for ten years as a Logistics Readiness Officer. Prior to joining Blakinger Thomas, Beth was selected as a U.S. Department of Transportation Honors Attorney. She later spent several years as a non-profit attorney and outside labor and employment counsel to one of the nation’s largest privately-owned corporations.
Given Beth’s breadth of experience, she offers a unique outlook as someone with a range of national and international experience.
- Tulane Law School, J.D., cum laude (Order of the Barristers, Max Nathan Scholarship Award, CALI Excellence for Future Award)
- Villanova University, B.A., cum laude (Air Force Commander’s Leadership Scholarship, Villanova Scholar)
- Pennsylvania, 2017
- Hawaii (Inactive), 2018
- Illinois (Limited Scope), 2021
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2020
- Society for Human Resource Management (Member)
- Lancaster Society for Human Resource Management (Member)
- Lancaster Bar Association (Vice-Chair, Women in the Profession Committee)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (Member)
- Power Packs Project (Board Member, Secretary)
- Welcome Aboard: Onboarding in the Wake of the “Great Resignation,” Berks County Society for Human Resource Management Lunch & Learn Series, March 2022