Originally from Lancaster County, Beth served in the United States Air Force and Air National Guard for ten years as a Logistics Readiness Officer. Prior to joining Blakinger Thomas, Beth was selected as a U.S. Department of Transportation Honors Attorney. She later spent several years as a non-profit attorney and outside labor and employment counsel to one of the nation’s largest privately-owned corporations.
Beth’s current practice focuses on civil litigation with an emphasis on labor and employment law, construction law, commercial disputes, and land use appeals.
Given Beth’s breadth of experience, she offers a unique outlook as someone with a range of national and international experience.
- Tulane Law School, J.D., cum laude (Order of the Barristers, Max Nathan Scholarship Award, CALI Excellence for Future Award)
- Villanova University, B.A., cum laude (Air Force Commander’s Leadership Scholarship, Villanova Scholar)
- Pennsylvania, 2017
- Hawaii (Inactive), 2018
- Illinois (Limited Scope), 2021
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2020
- Society for Human Resource Management (Member)
- Lancaster Society for Human Resource Management (Member)
- Lancaster Bar Association (Member)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (Member)