Frank is a shareholder and one of the original partners involved in the formation of Blakinger Thomas and has been practicing law in Lancaster since 1974. He is the Chair of the firm’s Municipal group. He serves as Solicitor to three townships, seven municipal authorities (water, sewer and general purpose), and the Redevelopment Authority of the City of Lancaster. Frank has also served as special counsel to municipalities and authorities within Lancaster County and in other counties in matters involving wastewater treatment and disposal.
Frank works with municipal clients to secure financing for capital projects, assisting them with tax-free, bank-qualified loans and preparing all loan documents required for municipal borrowing under the Local Government Unit Debt Act.
Frank has been a member of the Pennsylvania Municipal Authorities Association (PMAA) and Pennsylvania Association of Township Solicitors (PSATS) for the majority of his years of practice.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A.
- Pennsylvania, 1974
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 1992
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1974
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1974
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lancaster Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Municipal Authorities Association
- Pennsylvania State Association of Township Solicitors