Grace is a shareholder of Blakinger Thomas. She practices in the areas of estate planning and administration, employment, business, and health care law. Grace’s passion for helping others is what led her to pursue a career as an attorney.
As a member of the Estate Planning and Administration and Business practice groups, Grace represents businesses and individuals in business succession and estate planning as well as general business counseling. As a member of the Employment and Health Care groups, Grace frequently counsels employers on all aspects of the employment relationship, as well as on Affordable Care Act and employee benefit compliance.
- Widener University School of Law, J.D. (staff member, Widener Law Journal)
- Temple University, B.B.A., magna cum laude
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Margaret C. Miller, Lancaster County Court of Common Pleas
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Jeffery D. Wright, Lancaster County Court of Common Pleas
- Pennsylvania, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2014
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2016
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lancaster Bar Association
- Friendship Communities (Chair, Board of Directors)
- Leadership Lancaster (Core Class of 2015)
- Hospice and Community Care (Planned Giving Council)
- Lancaster County Community Foundation (Forever Lancaster)