Grace is an associate at Blakinger Thomas. She practices in the areas of employment and labor law, health care law and estate planning and administration. Grace’s passion for helping others is what led her to pursue a career as an attorney.
As a member of the Employment and Health Care practice groups, Grace frequently counsels employers on the complex obligations imposed by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the potential risk associated with non-compliance. She represents businesses and individuals in business succession and estate planning.
Prior to joining Blakinger Thomas, Grace served as a judicial clerk at the Lancaster County Court of Common Pleas where she assisted in the formation of the Lancaster County Veterans Treatment Court.
- Widener University School of Law, J.D. (staff member, Widener Law Journal)
- Temple University, B.B.A., magna cum laude
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Margaret C. Miller, Lancaster County Court of Common Pleas (2012-2013)
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Jeffery D. Wright, Lancaster County Court of Common Pleas (2010-2012)
- Pennsylvania, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2014
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2016
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lancaster Bar Association (Chair, Diversity Committee)
- Friendship Communities (Board of Directors)
- Leadership Lancaster, Core Class of 2015