Jack is a business and estate planning lawyer at Blakinger Thomas and Chair of the Health Care group. Jack brings a broad and distinguished background to the firm and its clients. His experience in health care law and employee benefits fills an important need in today’s legal climate. Jack also concentrates his practice in representing small businesses and individuals and helping them in their estate and business planning.
Combining his areas of expertise in business, estate planning and employee benefits, Jack provides valued service to small business owners in succession planning, corporate planning and estate planning. In addition, Jack represents private practice physicians, ambulatory surgical centers, and other health care organizations.
- Villanova University Law School, J.D., summa cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Kenyon College, A.B., cum laude
- Pennsylvania, 1975
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lancaster Bar Association
- Hospice and Community Care
- First Presbyterian Church