Seth is a shareholder of Blakinger Thomas and practices in the Real Estate and Business Law groups.
Seth represents clients in the acquisition, sale and development of commercial, industrial and residential real estate. Seth prepares and negotiates agreements of sale, easements, and commercial and industrial leases. He represents developers of planned communities and condominiums, as well as representing homeowners and condominium associations. As a registered title insurance agent, Seth handles a wide range of real estate settlements from start to finish.
In zoning and land use matters, Seth regularly represents clients before planning, zoning and municipal boards throughout the region to obtain approvals for land development plans, subdivisions, special exceptions, conditional uses, and variances. Seth also represents clients in eminent domain proceedings and advises clients on Act 319 “Clean and Green” and Realty Transfer Tax issues.
In addition, Seth represents buyers and sellers of business assets and ownership interests. Seth advises clients on entity selection, business formation and succession planning, and he prepares shareholder, operating, buy/sell and partnership agreements. Seth also has experience preparing construction contracts and advising clients on construction matters.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D. (Symposium Editor, Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports Law Journal)
- Millersville University, B.A., cum laude
- Pennsylvania, 2014
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lancaster Bar Association
- Building Industry Association of Lancaster County (Member)
- Lancaster Bar Association (Past Vice Chair, Real Estate Section)
- Leadership Lancaster (Core Class of 2016)
- Lititz Shade Tree Committee (Member)
- Lititz Public Library (Past Board Member)
- Hands-on House (Past Board Member)