Aaron is President and a shareholder of Blakinger Thomas and Chair of the Tax Section. He represents businesses, lenders, and individuals regarding general business matters, financing, acquisitions, and tax matters.
Aaron’s understanding of businesses and transactions together with his tax knowledge help him to structure transactions and business plans in a holistic and balanced approach.
Aaron represents several local and regional lenders in structuring and documenting loans, forbearances and distressed asset acquisitions. He is efficient and cost-effective for small transactions and has the ability to work on complex financing matters. Aaron has handled loans ranging from under $100,000 to over $125,000,000.
In addition to these areas, Aaron routinely represents businesses and individuals in front of the IRS and Pennsylvania Department of Revenue for advanced tax issues including audits, appeals, voluntary disclosures, and tax court cases.
- Villanova University, LL.M. (Taxation)
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Nairobi (Summer program)
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A. (Phi Beta Kappa)
- Pennsylvania, 2002
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2003
- U.S. Tax Court, 2005