Phil is a shareholder of Blakinger Thomas and a member of the Business Law, Tax Law, and Wills, Estates, Trusts, Elder Law and Planned Giving groups.
Phil counsels businesses and individuals in a wide range of business matters, including mergers and acquisitions, succession planning, federal and state tax law and compliance, contract law, entity selection and formation, and day-to-day business affairs. Phil also counsels clients on estate planning with an emphasis on sophisticated estate planning for high net worth individuals, families and businesses.
Phil is active in the community and a frequent volunteer for the Lancaster Lebanon Chapter of SCORE, as well as a Board Member for the Lancaster Central Market Trust.
- Villanova University, LLM (Taxation)
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D.
- Villanova University, B.A. (cum laude)
- Pennsylvania, 2015
- New Jersey, 2015
- SCORE (Instructor)
- Lancaster Central Market Trust (Board Member)
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance and Tax Counseling (VITA/TCE)