Phillip is an associate with Blakinger Thomas and a member of the Wills, Estates, Trusts, Elder Law, and Planned Giving group, Business group, and Tax section. He concentrates his practice in taxation and business services.
While attending Villanova University School of Law, Phillip worked for the Internal Revenue Service’s Office of Chief Counsel, Large Business and International division. Also during law school, Phillip worked in the Federal Tax Clinic, assisting clients with their tax problems before the Internal Revenue Service. Phillip has experience dealing with corporate governance matters, contract formation, negotiation and dispute resolution as well as knowledge and experience with Federal and State taxation issues.
- Villanova University, LLM (Taxation), 2015
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Villanova University, B.A. (cum laude), 2011
- Pennsylvania, 2015
- New Jersey, 2015
- Lancaster Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- SCORE Instructor
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance and Tax Counseling (VITA/TCE)